Leave an Audio Comment!
But first, you need to understand how I'll be using the audio.
The point of these policies is to permit me to use your audio comment in the site
perhaps in a video response should I chose to make one. And so I need something between
a copyright transfer agreement and a model release form. If you're still game keep reading.
The Audio Comment Policy
- I own the full copyright to the audio recording that I am submitting.
- I am granting you the royalty-free right to reproduce, modify, adapt, remix and publish the recording.
- I am granting you the right to use and monetize the audio recording in any medium and for any purpose.
- I acknowledge I have no right to any consideration for the usage of this recording.
- I release and discharge you from any and all claims and demands that
may arise out of or in connection with the use of the audio
recording, including without limitation any and all claims for
libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy.
Basically, I won't sue you for using the audio in some way I might not like later.
- I affirm that I am over 18 and legally able to agree to these policies and that my consent to these policies are irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide.
- I understand that in the above "you" pertains to Chris Stones and "I" pertains to myself aka the submitter of this audio recording.
By submitting my recording I affirm that I have read and agreed to these terms.
The submitter of this Audio Recording
If you agree go ahead and call and leave an audio comment. Questions welcomed! If you don't see a phone number you'll have to prove you're not a robot first.
Don't worry. You got this.